1. The data administrator is JAZON Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Białystok, ul. Wysockiego 164A, 15-167 Białystok, registered by the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000024255, NIP: 966-14-02-585. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form at www.jazon.com.pl are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
6. The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
7. We are also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
8. Personal data is processed:
8.1. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
8.3. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
a) performance of the purchase and sale agreement for products offered by JAZON Sp. z o.o. - based on Article. 6 clause 1 point b) GDPR - processing is necessary for the performance of the contract, until the end of the contract;
b) direct marketing - pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point f) GDPR - the legitimate interest of JAZON Sp. z o.o., until the end of the contract or submission of an objection to data processing;
c) financial and accounting - pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point c) GDPR - processing is necessary to comply with legal provisions, including tax, including Article 74 of the Accounting Act, until the time required by the relevant provisions of tax law;
d) defense against claims and pursuing claims - pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point f) GDPR - the legitimate interest of JAZON Sp. z o.o. , until the expiry of the claims period in accordance with the Civil Code;
e) conducting complaint processes - pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point f) GDPR - the legitimate interest of JAZON Sp. z o.o., for a period of 5 years from the end of the contract;
In connection with the purposes referred to above, the recipient of personal data may be entities intermediating in contractual obligations performed by the administrator, e.g. IT service providers, courier, accounting and law firms.
9. Every data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
10. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible by electronic means at the email address: email@example.com
11. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
12. The Service Provider has the right to disclose User's personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
13. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
14. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
15. We have implemented data encryption and we have access control introduced so that we minimize the effects of any data breach.
16. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
17. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly GIODO).
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
19. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analitics tool, which records user behavior on the site.
20. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of website authentication;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
20. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie management instructions are available on the site
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by completing the form. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.
Kontakt z doradcami
Contact with advisers
For sale mobile 693 409 830
landline phone: 85 654 46 20
We provide maintenance services throughout Poland
Machine Tool Service Manager - mobile 667 766 460
Automatic - mobile 693 409 860
Experience and a competent service team guarantee high quality of services rendered.
We offer modernizations and repairs of machine tools in a variety of areas - inspections, ongoing repairs, major repairs.
We fulfill orders regarding the adjustment of machine tools to the minimum requirements according to the applicable directives PN-EN 13128, PN-EN ISO 23125, PN-EN 12717 + A1.
The scope of rendered services:
- starting machines supplied by JAZON Sp. z o.o.,
- warranty service (technical inspections, maintenance and repairs),
- post-warranty and commissioned service,
- modernization of machines,
- machine repairs,
- product training.
We provide maintenance services throughout Poland.
We accept applications by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adaptation of machine tools
JAZON Sp. z o.o. offers adaptation of machine tools to the minimum requirements in the field of occupational health and safety, in accordance with the applicable provisions of PN-EN 13128, PN-EN ISO 23125, PN-EN 12717 + A1.
About the company
JAZON Sp. z o.o. offers a wide range of conventional and numerical machine tools, including high performance vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers, lathes, milling machines, drills, grinders and saws. It is also a manufacturer of equipment such as oil mist separators, oil separators and shunt filters, mainly used to increase the life of coolants and reduce exposure of employees to inhalation of oil mist. JAZON Sp. For over 35 years z o.o. provides its customers with machines of various levels of technological advancement, various capabilities, providing comprehensive technical consultancy and maintenance services.
Tokarki - Lathes
TWO-COLUMN CARRIER LATHE 2VL-1600ATC + C
TWO-COLUMN CARRIER LATHE 2VL-2000ATC + C